Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Strange things at night and Broken promises?

Ok. So I learned something recently. Or maybe I already knew this. I'm terrible at blogging!! I have many blogs and all of them have failed. :/ I haven't written a post here since July.  I don't keep promises when it comes to blogging. Just look at my Camp NaNoWriMo post, I said I would post updates but I never did! Maybe that's because I didn't write anything (hehe) but that's beside the point. And my efy post! Sure I probably bored you out of your mind with it but who cares I still failed to post the remaining 5 days of the camp (which I'm actually not even going to try to do anymore. Sorry!)

But whatever. This was written at 12: something or otherAM and I'm super tired and will probably regret posting this in the morning. Hopefully, ( don't get your hopes too high up) I'll post more often. Expect random everything. Anything that pops into my mind worth talking about pretty much. Oh well. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. Goodnight. ;)

(Try not to take any of this  seriously. I'm just ranting at this point to get pen on paper so to speak.) ;)